About the course
If the Water Jetting Safety Awareness course is successfully completed, candidates can learn hands-on skills by attending specific training courses that include practical instruction.
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning (half day)
- Surface Preparation (half day)
- Tube and Pipe Cleaning (half day)
- Hydrodemolition (full day)
- We also offer a standalone full day Pressure Washing course.
- Safety Awareness / Safety Awareness Refresher (half day, non operational)
Benefits for operatives:
- Successful candidates are registered with the WJA international database.
- Successful candidates are issued with a certificate and a WJA photo-ID card, detailing courses passed.
- WJA water jetting training is recognised by employers and is required by many contractors.
Benefits for employers:
- WJA training sets a benchmark for skills and operational standards
- It supports safe, productive and sustainable water jetting practice
- It supports workforce development and key operative retention
- It provides quality assurance for prospective customers.
Who should attend
New or inexperienced operators of water jetting equipment.
Experienced operators who have not had previous training and who need to improve their knowledge and skills.
Experienced operators who require re-training (refresher) due to changes in equipment
specification or legislation.
Managers and supervisors who are responsible for water jetting personnel Health and Safety managers
Client-side contract or operational managers who obtain the services of water jetting specialists.
Dates & Price On Application
Energy & Utilities, Construction, Highways, Telecommunications, Civils