To train and assess delegates’ practical skills and theoretical knowledge to the standards set by NPORS and to identify and eliminate any bad habits in the safe operation as a Crane Supervisor.
- Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Crane Supervisors.
- Theoretical knowledge of plant operations as a Crane Supervisor.
- Crane Supervisor’s responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
- Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator’s manual.
- Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
- A rigorous practical and theory based NPORS assessment.
Available for on-site delivery