Manual handling training is a legal requirement in any situation where your staff are required to do any lifting, lowering, pulling or pushing that carries any level risk. Most work environments employ people who incorporate the use of manual handling. So why do staff need classroom training in manual handling.
Manual Handling Training Course covers:
- What manual handling is
- Injuries associated with manual handling, including:
- Upper limb disorders
- Lower limb disorders
- Back injuries
- Overview of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Avoiding or assessing manual handling activities, including the importance of the:
- Reducing the risk of through good handling techniques, including:
- Planning before handling
- Performing a basic two-handed symmetrical lift
- Performing a basic two-person symmetrical lift
- Pushing and pulling
who should attend Manual Handling Training Course?
Manual handling courses are suitable for managers, safety representative and individual employees who are at risk from manual handling injuries.
Available for on-site delivery
Construction, Civils, Energy & Utilities, Highways, Telecommunications