To provide thorough practical and theory training in becoming a Vehicle and Plant Marshaller; and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- To know and understand the roles of the Vehicle Driver and the Banksman in reversing operations
- The identification of areas of danger within sites
- To understand the key issues arising out of reversing and maneuvering
- Identify areas of danger for reversing vehicles
- Demonstrate recommended HSE code of signals and reversing procedure
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY. Alternatively, we can provide this course at your own venue (must meet CPCS Specifications).
Available for on-site delivery