To provide thorough practical and theory training in operating a Lorry Loader (Hi-ab) and to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Carrying out pre start and running checks of the carrier vehicle & lifting appliance
- Configure the lorry loader & carrier vehicle for site & road travel
- Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out lifting exercises
- Set up carrier vehicle to carry out lifts at minimum & maximum radii
- Load vehicle in accordance with industry practices
- Secure loads on vehicle bed in accordance with industry practices
- Remove and reattach bucket
- Place machine in and out of service condition
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card, candidates must pass both the CSCS touch screen H+S test (within the last 2 years) and the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
ATS Group, Lily Annie House, Silchester Road, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3PY.
Available for on-site delivery