The NRSWA training course aims to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to perform Supervisor duties to the standards prescribed by City & Guilds in-line with the NRSW Act 1991, in order to safeguard themselves and others.
The NRSWA training course content includes:
- Location and avoidance of underground apparatus.
- Monitoring signing, lighting and guarding.
- Monitoring excavation in the highway.
- Monitoring reinstatement of compaction and backfill materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of sub-base and road base non-bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of concrete slabs.
- Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
Available for on-site delivery