This NRSWA training course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge to perform operative duties to the standards prescribed by City & Guilds in-line with the current New Roads and Street Works (NRSW) Act, in order to safeguard themselves and others.
The NRSWA course content includes:
- Location of underground apparatus.
- Signing, lighting and guarding.
- Excavation in the highway.
- Reinstatement of compaction and backfill materials.
- Reinstatement of sub-base and road base non-bituminous materials.
- Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials.
- Reinstatement of hot-lay bituminous materials.
- Reinstatement of concrete slabs.
- Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
Available for on-site delivery