Customer Account Manager
At ATS Group, client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain client accounts and serve as our main point of contact. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be proficient with audits, spreadsheets, and other productivity software.
Apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward.
Objectives of this role
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Required skills and qualifications
- Internship or professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Gainsight and Salesforce
- Professional certification (ex: from Strategic Account Management Association)
No Agencies please.