This course is for supervisors who are looking to gain an NVQ qualification through a formal traditional course.
The level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is for subcontractor supervisors and gangers.
The course includes six one-day taught modules, an on-site assessment visit and a follow-up assessment workshop if required.
The course includes six modules and an onsite assessment visit. You study one module per month and the qualification should take approximately nine months to complete.
The course gives you the confidence to carry out your supervisory responsibilities effectively.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- Onsite assessment visit
- Assessment workshop (if required)
The course includes registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching & Assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You’ll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You’ll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- One day one-to-one onsite assessment
- Assessment workshop if required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision.
- Opportunity to apply for Supervisory CSCS Gold Card.
You should be working as a site supervisor or assistant site manager in any construction trade occupation, for example:
- Site carpentry
Level 3 NVQ
Number of NVQs Price
3 £945+VAT PP
2 £995+VAT PP
1 £1050+VAT PP