The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment
Also included in the cost are registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching & Assessment
The Residential Development course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You’ll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You’ll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two one-day one-to-one onsite assessment visits
Qualifications you gain
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Opportunity to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
You should be working as a construction site manager in one of these areas:
- building and civil engineering
- highways maintenance and repair
- residential development
Level 6 NVQ
Number of NVQs Price
3 £1195+VAT PP
2 £1295+VAT PP
1 £1495+VAT PP
Construction Site Management